- Free transit for youth under 18: Washington State Ferries and most local transit agencies offer fare-free rides for youth under 18 with funding from the Climate Commitment Act. Contact your local transit agency for information.
- Used electric vehicles: Save up to $4,000 with the used Clean Vehicle Credit.
- New electric, plug-in hybrid and fuel cell electric vehicles: Save up to $7,500 with the Clean Vehicle Credit.
- Electric vehicles, boats and marine engines: Save money with state sales tax exemptions.
- Coming soon! Rebates up to $1,200 for e-bike purchases
Home heating, cooling and energy-efficiency
- Heat pumps and weatherization: Federal tax credit of up to 30% (limit of $1,500 for certain energy efficient improvements, limit of $2,000 for heat pump purchase and installation)
- Weatherization services and energy bill assistance for low-income households: Contact your local utility for information, or contact the local weatherization agency listed by the state Department of Commerce.
- Energy-efficient appliance upgrades: Look for ENERGY STAR offers or contact your local utility.
Renewable energy incentives
- Solar for your home: Federal tax rebates up to 30% for purchase and installation, as well as state sales tax exemptions
- Solar for your business: Federal tax rebates for purchase and installation of a solar system or for electricity generated, as well as state sales tax exemptions
- Renewable energy storage: Federal tax rebates up to 30% for purchase and installation of renewable energy generation and battery storage equipment
Visit www.CleanEnergy.gov for more information regarding federal tax rebates and incentives.